Monday 16 May 2011

Finished website/graphic overlay for canberra promotion video, etc.

Hi everyone,

everything is soldiering through. End of the Semester is getting closer so quick!!!

First of all I would like to share my finished website that I spoke about in my last blog. All in all I was pleased with how it turned out. Below is a screen shot of the "sun" page to illustrate how I set out my text images, etc. It also shows the body (the outside area) of the website and how I used a gradient.


Second I would like to show you my graphic overlay that I have created to go with my Canberra Promotional video. See below.


As you can see, the main graphic element is at the top and this will start on the first frame of the video and fade out as the content comes in. Below this I've duplicated the three leave shapes and plan to use them as a corner element running through the whole time of the video.

Just another thing I'd like to bring up is the design for the poster for the CIT FAT (Film and Television) Awards. In Design Studio a project we were asked to complete was a poster design for these FAT awards. We had three topics to focus on as part of the theme, and I chose the topic "students and creativity." I ended up producing two designs that were put forward for consideration. I've included them below. Enjoy!!! Talk again soon. :-) :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment