Sunday 3 April 2011

AFP Missing Persons Assessment




Today is Monday the 4th of April. For the past few weeks I have been working on my assessment for the AFP Missing Persons Week. I have come up with the concept of having one hand print with no fill colour as the missing person's handprint, and blue-coloured hand prints around this one handprint in the shape of a circle to illustrate the people impacted when the person goes missing. In some of the hand prints, I've created a negative space of different symbols to illustrate the kind of people affected. Anyways, pictures say more then words, so I've included some pictures of the poster, magnet and keyring that we had to do. Please note the project is still going (due this friday), so I might be making some last minute changes to it. Will let you know how I go. Cheers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment